- 1 cube butter, cold
- 1 - 7 3/4 oz can "CATCH OF THE SEA" Premium Albacore Tuna,
not drained (substitute Alder Smoked if you like)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup roasted peppers strips, from a jar is easiest and what ever
heat level you want
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
A food processor works best for this but you can adapt another method. Puree
tuna, avocado and butter; add lime, puree 10 seconds more.
Add pepper strips, parsley, and salt then pulse until the mixture has flecks
of pepper. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
This spread can be served on toasted baguette slices.
Makes 2 cups